Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Being thankful on Thanksgiving.....

One of my primary joys of being an insurance broker is the relationship building. Every day I meet new people, learn about them and their journey. I get to listen to stories of travel, family, hobbies, which are all exciting and refreshing. Over time we get to see everyone's family grow, prosper, and listen to new adventurers.

Another part of my job that is gratifying is being able to protect our customers from financial challenges during a car accident, fire, flood, etc. Getting phone calls and emails from our clients letting us know how happy they are when the claims check pays out for the damages incurred is a great feeling!

At the end of the day the things I am the MOST grateful for is my family, friends and health!

From us to you,



Taylor Company Insurance & Financial Services
Patrick Patterson
President 
Cell: 760.566.8544
Office: 619.477.6330
Fax: 619.477.1882


No comments:

Post a Comment